We’re put together an interactive map of Shanklin below with details on the following:
- public transport – train station, bus station and stops, taxi rank, cliff lift, bicycle and e-scooter hire, as well as routes to the beach
- public toilets
- attractions and things to do
- essential shops such as supermarkets and local produce, pharmacy, post office, bank and tourist information, as well as doctors and AED
- car parks
- beaches, parks and outdoor spaces such as nature reserves
- coastal path and key footpaths through Shanklin – for beyond the map, we’d recommend wightpaths.co.uk.
You can show all of the different categories or remove them using the legend sidebar, which can be shown by clicking the icon on the top left of the map. To view in full screen, click the icon on the top right of the map.
If you have any suggestions to add to the map, do get in touch.